LUNA AUDIO PLAYER
ABOUTUltimate audio player with playlist support. Luna Audio Player Plugin supports MP3-Audio formats to RSS Podcasts. Load playlist from HTML markup, XML, automatically ready folder with audio files including ID3 metadata.
Use it as single audio player, or with full playlist support. Use the player anywhere in the page. Player can be used with or without playlist.
Player responsive nature will adapt to any screen size and any device, whether you are on desktop browser, tablet or on your mobile phone.
Multiply playlist support: RSS-Podcast, XML, Inline, Folder. Sort: Artist, Title or Duration.
It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems. Played in background on mobile devices. Touchable and Dragable controlling UI.
Optimized to look great on Desktop, Tablet and Phone!
Play more than one stream on the same page. The player will stopped automatically all other luna players.
You can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
Real animated audio-visualizer.
NATIVE BROWSE CODE
Built in pure HTML5, CSS, jQuery. Included on php script for reading folder files.
Control the player over included API
Attention: As of Google Chrome 80, mixed content is no longer supported. If the audio file is without SSL and the website is with SSL, the stream will no longer be played. Other browsers follow the example of Google. The solution is to set the audio file to SSL-Domain.
Attention: iOS 13 have many bugs on webkit. The audio tag is broken since iOS Version 13.
- OS X*
- iOS 8*
- iOS 9*
- iOS 10*
- iOS 11*
- iOS 12*
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Android 4.x
- Android 5.x
- Android 6.x
- Android 7.x
- Android 8.x
- Android 9.x
- Android 10.x
- Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSuse)
- Firefox 32.0.2 – 75.x
- Google Chrome v24.x – 81.x
- maxthon cloud browser > v4.x
- SeaMonkey > v2.4.x
- Yandex > v1.7.x
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v10.x – 11.x*
- Microsoft Edge v38.x – 44.x
- Opera > 25.x
- Opera mini v8.x
- Safari 10.x – 13.x for MAC OSX*
- privacy browser > 2.x
- foss browser > 5.x
- puffin browser > 7.x
- brave browser(without CORS PROXY support) > 0.68.x
- vivaldi browser > 2.x
- Tor browser > 8.x
- all iOS Devices and Safari-Browser and IE-Browser does not support real-visualizer mode. In this case is started automatically the fake-visualizer mode.
- all iOS devices will not support the volume control function. In this case is disable the volume controler.
- To Play, or Not to Play New AutoPlay Policies for Safari 11, Safari will not supported the autoplay function.
Luna Audio Player is available exclusive on envato.com